STERILISATION AT 135°C
– can be fully sterilised at 135°C.
– has the only open structure, that allows a complete vision of the implant area.
– allows Anesthesia of the implant site without removing the guide.
– allows irrigation of the implant site.
– allows flapless and flap-invasive surgery without removing the guide.
ALLOWS PLACING OF BONEGRAFT MATERIALS
– allows placing of bonegraft materials without removing the guide.
ALLOWS TO WORK WITH ALL TYPES OF IMPLANTS
– allows to working with all implant types or implant designs by using standard drills.
DRILL GUIDE + PROTHETIC POSITIONER
– allows to get in 1 guide, the drill guide as well as the prosthetic positioner for immediate loading.
NO CONTACT WITH THE SURGICAL DENTAL GUIDE
– works with all surgical standard drills, reamers, expanders, condensors, osteotomes, implant drivers. All surgical techniques can be used without guide contact, avoiding all forms of contamination.
FOR EXTREMELY SMALL MOUTH OPENINGS
– special design allows tools to be used and implants to be placed in extremely small mouth openings (at least 25mm space saving) as well as in reduced interdental spaces.
TRY OPEN GUIDE
Open navigation training will take place in Warsaw.
The number of places is limited.
Info & registration:
+48 797 300 893
The program of the training:
Part 1. Workflow presentation
– Open navigation from A to Z
– Presentation of cases using open navigation
– Overview of CBCT submitted by participants along with solution proposal and template visualization
Part 2. Hands-on
Training in three-person teams. Each team will implant 9 implants on 3x 3D models using open templates.
Participants are encouraged to submit CBCT and scans.